- 1. All traders have the facility of receiving a full refund for any order they have purchased as long as they have not placed any trades on the respective account(s). Traders can apply for a refund by contacting us at www.nextlevelfunding.co.uk and informing us of the matter. After the request has been evaluated for eligibility, they will be notified via email and the refund will be sent back to them within 5-10 business days through the same medium they had paid for the order.
- 2. Traders are not entitled to any refund if they have already used our services i.e: traded on the account(s) received against the order as stated in our Terms of Services.
- 3. In case of a legal dispute, all active accounts that are at and/or above the initial balance will be refunded back to the trader apart from the disputed account and the trader will no longer be able to avail the services in the future.
- 4. If a customer is found to be underage (under 18) then their order will be refunded immediately.
- 5. Customers residing in regions that Nextlevelfunding does not offer its services to, will be refunded.
- 6. Nextlevelfunding does not offer its services to anyone possessing a criminal record or anyone involved in any sort of adverse media presence. The orders of all such individuals will be refunded. This is to lower the company’s risk exposure and to protect us from any adversity.
- 7. Nextlevelfunding holds a neutral stance regarding any political activity and therefore will not allow individuals with any sort of recorded political activity to avail its services.
- 8. Customers that have purchased orders with a stolen credit card will be refunded upon discovery of the act.
- 9. Any customer that cannot present acceptable KYC and contractor agreement at the time of verification and/or request of an agent will be refunded.
All information provided on this site is intended solely for the study purposes related to trading on financial markets and does not serve in any way as a specific investment recommendation, business recommendation, investment opportunity analysis or similar general recommendation regarding the trading of investment instruments.
2023 © - Next Level Funding - Powered by OTB Solutions